Committee of European Chapter Leaders
The Committee of European Chapter Leaders (CECL) is a standing committee of the ACM Europe Council. It assists chapters in Europe, acting as a link between them and ACM. It is composed of volunteer chapter leaders and of members of the Europe Council. The CECL aims to:
- Facilitate and help improve chapter operation
- Communicate and share information between chapters
- Increase the visibility of chapters and of ACM itself
- Promote and reward best practices
- Mentor less-experienced members
- Expand the Distinguished Speakers Program (DSP) in Europe and make it more easily accessible
- Increase the European participation in the ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC)
There are more than 90 ACM Professional and Student Chapters across Europe. Each of these chapters has a series of technical events that will provide both interesting technical content and career networking opportunities.
3 Active Chapters
SIGHPC Systems Professionals ACM Chapter
SIGHPC Resource Constrained Environments ACM Chapter
Arman Arakelyan is an Adjunct Lecturer and Operations Manager of the Entrepreneurship and Product Innovation Center at the American University of Armenia in Yerevan. He has consulted on, managed and delivered projects in the intersection of information system development, business process optimization and interaction design for organizations in the business, public, and nonprofit sectors. Arakelyan is Chair of the Yerevan ACM SIGCHI Chapter.